2008年11月11日火曜日

Bonfire night


Hello!

On Saturday, I went to the Temple Newsam House in Leeds with my host mother and the children. It looked like Harewood House and it was such a big house. It had very large gardens and a few lakes. We went into the house and walked around the gardens.

After that we went to Whetherby and we had fish and chips. Then we went to see a bonfire and fireworks. It was cold but it became with the fire. The fireworks were very beautiful. The children were scared at the sounds and they looked sleepy but I enjoyed it.


3 件のコメント:

NUCB Class Blogs さんのコメント...

Hello Mizuki,

Bonfire Night! What fun!! Have you heard about the history of Bonfire Night?

How far is it fropm York to Leeds? Is it a long trip?

mami さんのコメント...

Nice to meet you.
I'm koryo students.
I saw picture.
Does it hold every year?

zun さんのコメント...

Hi mami,

Yes, it is held every year!


Hi Andrea,

I've studied about the history.
It takes 1 hour or 1.5 hours from York to Leeds by car.