Hello!
Yesterday we went to Haworth. We went to look at the Bronte Museum and went into the house. There were lots of historic things Brontes used. In the past, people in Haworth spent not good life. I think I'm happy because I can live in safety now.
After that, we had lunch near there and moved to Salts mill. It was a gallery and there were many artistic pictures, interesting books and more. I bought a calender of MINI and a notebook with Salts logo.
Today it was cold because it was raining but I enjoyed it!
4 件のコメント:
How interesting to visit Haworth!
Is a MINI calendar of Mini-coopers?
Andrea
Hi! Nice to meet you.
I'm Ayaka and a Koryo student.
I want to go to there because I like to go to Museum.
Are there a lot of museums in York?
Hi Ayaka,
Yes, there are lots of museum. Two most famous museums are York castle museum and Jorvik viking centre. York is a very interesting city!
Hi Andrea,
Yes, it is.
I love Mini coopers so I bought it!
コメントを投稿